Homecoming Parade Announcement

Sarah Milks, Staff Writer

The Homecoming Parade will take place Oct. 5 at 1 p.m. Activities the faculty arranged will follow immediately after.

The parades theme this year is off the grid. Freshman are ancient greece, sophomores are arctic, juniors are beach, and seniors are space. Along with floats, many clubs will make an appearance as well. One club to look out for is the reigning champion from last year, KUGR.

The twenty members of homecoming court who have been nominated by Northwest clubs and sports will walk during the assembly tomorrow morning and ride in cars with their court partner in the parade. Court members include Alieu Jagne, Libby Johnson, Carlos Jaime, Megan Hanson, Jacob Shreve, Grace Miller, Spencer Kaleko, Mabel Anstine, Henry Fears, Zoe Kopp, Noah Gruman, Abigail Winter, Riley Demo, Sam Converse, Chris Rong, Kaitlin Pauli, Hannah Black and Dylan Brunner.

About the Writer
Sarah Milks, Staff Writer

Hi! I am a sophomore and this is my first year as a staff writer for the NW Passage. Outside of newspaper, I am a part of KUGR, Student Council, and play softball. Softball is my life. A normal day in my life consists of school followed by long hours spent at my softball facility then I squeeze in homework. I hope to play softball at the college level.

I love talking to people and getting to know the people around me. That’s why I love newspaper, I am able to get to know why athletes play the sport they do and what they are thinking while they are under the stress of the game.