Sugar Bowl

Sugar+Bowl+

By Cory Purdom

With Alabama being ranked number one in the nation and Ohio State being ranked number four in the nation and having the fifth offense in the nation. Ohio State will be coming out hard with their running back Ezekiel Elliott having 1,402 rushing yards and having 217 carries and averaging about 6.5 yards a carry. But Alabama has a defense to stop Ezekiel Elliott with the defense being 11th in the nation. Only allowing 4.68 yards a play. Alabamas quarterback Blake Sims having 3,250 passing yards and completing 64.8% of his passes and only 7 interceptions and threw 26 touchdowns shows that Alabama will have the strong passing game in the sugar bowl. Defensive wise Ohio State is 12th in sacks and 4th in interceptions so maybe Ohio State can intercept this win in the Sugar Bowl. Alabama is fourth in points against and 17th points for.

Dee’s Corner

Our inside KSHB sports reporter Dee Jackson ways in on the games and gives his pick. Things will be sweet for Alabama and Ohio State in the Sugar Bowl. The Buckeyes are the newest addition to the “Quad Squad” grabbing the number 4 spot. The Tide is playing its best football. Amarie Cooper and T. J. Yeldon are a dangerous offensive duo and will score plenty. Alabama Wins and wins the whole playoff and takes home it’s 16th title.

Predictions

Corey Purdom:

Ohio State will win due to the powerful defense they have. They have the strength and power to stop Alabama’s offense. Ohio State wins 49-35.

Matt Owens:

The SEC will continue to have a team in the championship, as Alabama will beat Ohio State. Ohio State is on their third string quarterback and think that he will be flustered by a Nick Saban Defense. Alabama offense will do just enough to win the game in the end. Alabama 28-14

[polldaddy poll=8534937]