Giving Thanks

Students and teachers give their thoughts about what they are thankful for in their lives

According to the United Nations, more than 800 million people go to bed hungry every day. Although everyone experiences hardship in their lives, everyone has the choice to be thankful for the small and big things that make a difference.

“I appreciate all the knowledge, experience, and friendship I have received from robotics, ” said junior Courtney Hedrick said.

“Where do I begin health, my family, and my job,” social studies teacher, Greg Agderian said.

“Fruity Pebbles. Because they’re a delicious and nutritious breakfast with 11 essential vitamins and minerals,” freshman Agnes Aycock said.

“My Church,” senior Betty Bedasso said.

“For sleep and quick trip,” – junior Andrew Banks said.

“I’m thankful for my doggies and quick trip.”- junior Julia Davis said.

“My mom. She has sacrifices a lot for me,” senior Evan Khan said.

“I’m thankful for my friends and family and this wonderful life God has blessed me with,” junior Cydney Redmon said.

“I’m thankful for my brothers. Even after my parents are gone, they’ll still be there for me,” senior Shae Husband said.

“I am most thankful for my friends and family. They mean the world to me and I can’t imagine not being with them,” freshman Brooklynn Roth said.

“I am thankful for life. I am thankful for the ups and downs that shape the person I have become. I am thankful for all the opportunities I have had to help others and make myself a better person. I am thankful for all the people in my life and how they have helped to make me me. I am thankful for the chance to be unique and to meet so many unique people everyday,” junior Meghan Clark said.

“I’m thankful for my family and my church because they’re really good people and help me a lot,” senior Mary Lopez said.

givethanksuseit